How to propose a Special Issue:
A special issue proposal should include following 6 parts:
- Special Issue Title
- Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information and CV)
- Submission Due Date
- Expected Date of Publication
- Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue
- If possible, provide a provisional listing of your special issue, including author names, article titles, any abstracts. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
If you would like to propose a Special Issue and be the Guest Editor, Please fill in the proposal form and send to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Issue Guidelines
All Special Issues’ manuscripts from the Guest Editors and common authors should be submitted via IJLAL email address (email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the Guest Editor
Step1. Be Received manuscripts, Review Form from IJLAL.
Step2. Review manuscripts, and send the review results back to IJLAL via email within 7 days. (IJLAL will ask the authors to revise the manuscripts and send back the final revised manuscripts for a check within another 7 days.)
Step3. Check the final revised manuscripts and make final decision whether the manuscripts can be published or not.
If an author submits his original manuscript directly to Guest Editor, please ask him to submit it through IJLAL email. Otherwise, the publication processing of this manuscript might be influenced.
Rules for a Special Issue:
- A Special Issue should at least include 6 papers.
- There is no maximum limit of the Guest Editors.
- IJLAL suggests the rolling submission and publication of Special Issue which will be more effective. It means the Guest Editor has no request for the paper sequence. The manuscript can be submitted one by one and published one by one once the manuscript has been accepted.
Benefits of Guest Editor:
- He can keep himself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in articles.
- He can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- IJLAL will provide a certificate for him/her.
Responsibilities of Guest Editor:
- The Guest Editors will be responsible for promoting submissions.
- The Lead Guest Editor should ensure strict peer review and quick processing of manuscripts.